- Manpower Requisition Form and related Workflow for approvals
- Vacancy Creation and related workflow for approvals
- User-friendly Employee Database Management for Resume
- Easy Integration of Online Resume Submission by Candidate
- Online test for a candidate
- Review, Shortlist, Tag Candidate Profiles
- Search in the Resume Database for keywords and vacancy Requirements. Search inside records, CVs, notes, emails, etc.
- Schedule Interview Rounds with Automatic alerts to Candidates through Emails
- Update Interview Results with Automatic alerts to Candidates through Emails
- Generate Offer Letters to candidates with Automatic Alert to Candidates through Emails
- Generate Appointment Letters to candidates with Automatic Alert to Candidates through Emails
- Post/View/browse Candidate Details, Notes, Emails, History, and CV at simple clicks
- Bulk Emails to candidates
What is Recruitment Software?
Recruitment software supports businesses in optimizing or partially automating the various stages of the hiring process. This software includes finding candidates, evaluating them, conducting interviews, managing them, getting in touch with them, working with the hiring teams, handling offers, and much more.
Though different, it is also frequently referred to as applicant tracking software. All operational responsibilities are taken care of with the correct recruiting software. Now that they can concentrate on what matters, HR teams can locate and hire top talent.
Features of Recruitment Management Software
Recruitment management software helps improve the hiring process’s effectiveness and efficiency. It can help you manage your entire hiring process, from posting jobs and reviewing resumes to interviewing and selecting candidates. The software has the following features.
>> Job Requirement Management
>> Candidate Database
>> Applicant Tracking System
>> Configurable hiring workflows
>> Team Collaboration
HRM Thread offers multi-function recruitment software in India. Businesses are using recruitment software more than ever. As a result, there is a greater requirement for recruitment software, and the number of users is growing rapidly.
Businesses can standardize and automate the hiring process by using recruiting software. Attracting the most qualified applicants for open positions can save HR departments time and money.
Online Recruitment software offers a solution to exact, generally expensive problems. Recruitment software can help you create a candidate experience that reflects your company culture and attracts a range of qualified applicants. With recruiting software, your team can access tools to simplify job applications, interview scheduling, and communication with candidates and recruiters.