Employee Database Management System
- General Information
- Personal Information
- Address/ Contact details
- Employee Qualification
- Family Members/ Emergency contacts
- PF Nominee/ LIC Nominee/ Gratuity Nominee
- Work Experience
- Passport/Visa details
- Insurance details
- Organization/ Hierarchy/ Reporting Structure
- Vehicle/ Driving License details
- Complete Tracking of Employee Trainings
- Employee Appraisals/ Questions/
- Question Groups/ Questionnaire Designer
- Employees Documents/ Photos / Attachments
- Employee Targets/ Commitments
- Employee Skills
- Complete Tracking of Employee Movement between Branches/ Departments/ Grades/ Designations
What is an Employee Database Management System?
The process of manually tracking your employees’ data can result in errors and operational inefficiencies, especially if you’re running a large company. These types of errors can be reduced with the help of database management systems.
A cloud-based employee database management system allows you to manage your employee data across multiple platforms and sync it seamlessly. It allows you to track information like attendance/leave, salary, performance, etc., in one central location. For companies with a large workforce, employee database management software is vital to ensure that HR runs smoothly.