Timesheet Software – Employee Management
- Efficient, Flexible Quick Timesheet software for reporting on hourly, daily, weekly or Monthly basis.
- Timesheet management software helps you to keep track your employees billable hours ensure you are getting value for money.
- Unlimited number of projects , clients or activity can be created.
- Automatic or Manual CTC rate can be defined.
- Billing can be fixed, user defined based on per hour rate per employees in the project.
- Manager can fill the the time sheet for their subordinates.
- Timesheets approval by the Team Leaders / Managers Locking process.
- Reminder Email for Timesheet not filled in by employees.
- Project wise / Activity wise expense can be tracked easily.
- Easy Integration with myVetan most Payroll HR Software.
- User roles & access can be defined.
What is a Timesheet Management Software?
Timesheet Software is used to keep track of team members’ working hours and to speed up the payroll procedure. The tools that track the amount of time it takes to accomplish each work and aid managers in keeping the project on schedule have also been added to contemporary software solutions.
With the aid of Timesheet management software, every facet of time management for a project can be tracked and controlled. Timesheet software for employees is capable of tracking more than simply the amount of time a team spends working on a task—it may also keep track of the resources used, the schedule, and other factors.
To successfully complete a project, a timesheet management system is a crucial component. To cut expenses and stay on schedule, project managers must correctly track the time spent on each phase of their projects. Your project will benefit more from your timesheet software if it does this well.
Why is Timesheet Management Software Important?
It can be difficult to retrieve your employee’s data, which includes attendance, salary, and leaves. These problems may be avoided with the aid of timesheet software, which can help you save both time and money. The time that is saved can be utilized for other crucial duties.
The most effective online timesheet management system can increase your productivity by ten times. By using timesheet software for employees, you can easily enhance an individual and raise productivity across the board for the company by understanding where your team performs well and where it needs assistance.
Advantages of Timesheet Management Software
Timesheet software is important tool for project management in the following ways:
They assist in determining if a person is qualified for a new project, role, or job based on performance by measuring time on a project.
They are useful in assessing the project’s general effectiveness.
They make it simple to divide the workload among the group members by assisting in determining the availability of the workers allocated to a project.
They allow project managers to keep track of development and foresee delays.
They aid project managers in making cost estimates and comparing those estimates to the actual project costs as the project is being carried out.