- Manpower Requisition Form and related Workflow for approvals
- Vacancy Creation and related work flow for approvals
- User friendly Employee Database Management for Resume
- Easy Integration of Online Resume Submission by candidate
- Online test for candidate
- Review, Shortlist, Tag Candidate Profiles
- Search in Resume Database for keywords, Vacancy Requirements Search inside records, CVs, notes, emails etc.
- Schedule Interview Rounds with Automatic alert to Candidates through Emails
- Update Interview Results with Automatic alert to Candidates through Emails
- Generate Offer Letters to candidates with Automatic Alert to Candidates through Emails
- Generate Appointment Letters to candidates with Automatic Alert to Candidates through Emails
- Post/View/browse Candidate Details, Notes, Emails, History, CV at simple clicks
- Bulk Email to candidates
What is Recruitment Software?
Recruitment software supports businesses in optimizing or partially automating the various stages of the hiring process. This software includes finding candidates, evaluating them, conducting interviews, managing them, getting in touch with them, working with the hiring teams, handling offers, and much more.
Though they are not the same, it is also frequently referred to as applicant tracking software. All operational responsibilities are taken care of with the correct recruiting software. Now that they can concentrate on what matters, HR teams can locate and hire top talent.
Features of Recruitment Management Software
Recruitment management software helps to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the hiring process. It can help you manage your entire hiring process, from posting jobs and reviewing resumes to interviewing and selecting candidates. The software has following features.
>> Job Requirement Management
>> Candidate Database
>> Applicant Tracking System
>> Configurable hiring workflows
>> Team Collaboration
HRM Thread offers multi-function recruitment software in India. Businesses are using recruitment software more than ever. As a result, there is a greater requirement for recruitment software, and the number of users is growing rapidly.
Businesses can standardize and automate the hiring process by using recruiting software. While attracting the most qualified applicants for open positions can save HR departments time and money.
Online Recruitment software offers a solution to exact, generally expensive problems. Recruitment software can help you create a candidate experience that reflects your company culture and attracts a range of qualified applicants. With recruiting software, your team has access to tools to simplify job applications, interview scheduling, and communication with candidates and among recruiters.